Courtesy of Vanessa Greaves from allrecipes
This variation of infused water is very refreshing and is filled with vitamin C. Infused water is a great way to boost your metabolism and increase weight loss. After about four hours of infusing the water be sure to remove the fruit and you can eat them as a snack.
- Lemon slices (from about one lemon)
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Cucumber slices (half a cucumber)
- Filtered or spring water
- Stevia to taste
- Wash all ingredients before use.
- Add enough water of your choosing to a beverage dispenser or jug.
- Fill the dispenser with ice.
- Add in the lemon, strawberry and cucumber slices to the water.
- Pick the mint leaves off of the stem and add them to the dispenser whole.
- Depending on your taste feel free to add a teaspoon of stevia.
Note: The picture above used in this recipe is taken from La Phemme Phoodie.